Pro-Ject Essential III
Sometimes, you don’t need frills. You don’t need all the bells and whistles. It’s not about flashy designs, unnecessary innovations or reinventing the wheel. Sometimes, you just need the essentials, done right, hence the Essential III. Our first Essential turntable was released just for this purpose. It was the ‘everything you need, nothing you don’t’ turntable. And now we’ve updated it for even easier use and better performance with the Pro-Ject Essential III.
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, sounds far above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
As we’ve said, the Essential III doesn’t aim to reinvent the wheel, but it does provide what is necessary to enjoy your vinyl at an excellent quality, with ease, for a reasonable price. With a long list of features, great build quality and high fidelity sound, it’s the best budget turntable for any listener.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis und PlattChassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDFenteller aus resonanzarmem MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss colour options: black, red, white
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Principle: belt drive
Speed variance: 33: 0.70% 45: 0.60%
Wow & flutter: 33: 0.21% 45: 0.19%
Platter: 300mm MDF with felt mat (0.8kg)
Main bearing: stainless steel
Tonearm: 8.6” aluminium
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0gr
Counterweight for mass: 3 – 5.5g (included)
Tracking force range: 0 – 25mn (OM10 18mn recommended)
Included accessories: power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 watts
Dimensions: 415 x 112 x 335 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 5.0 kg net
For another Pro-Ject turntable in our lineup try Esprit
For an indepth review on the essential III go to Review
For more information please give us a call! Contact details on home page.