Since Accuphase started with the P-300 in 1973, the 50 year history of Accuphase Power Amplifiers has continued to evolve, with a wide range of variations such as Monophonic, Class-A and Class-AB. The Accuphase P-4500 is the successor to the P-4200 launched in 2013. This new model is a direct descendant of the first P-300. The P-4500 is a mighty entry level power amplifier that also gets very close to the audio performance of our flagship A-250.
P-4500 features best in class low noise and high damping factor performance. With the enhanced power output stage, the amplifier is able to perfectly drive modern high-end low impedance loud speakers. Thanks to the massive power supply with built in headroom, new P4500 clearly expresses the dynamics and excitements of music sources, and it also offers the excellent performance in all kinds of environments.
- 4-parallel complementary push-pull configuration using bipolar power transistors
- Linear output characteristics (90 W/8Ω, 180 W/4Ω, 360 W/2 Ω)
- 500 W output into ultra-low impedance load of 1Ω (music signals)
- Strong power supply with massive toroidal transformer and large 50,000 μF filtering capacitors
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- High-gain signal input section for outstanding S/N ratio
- Dedicated power supply for signal input section ensures stable operation
- Line and balanced input connectors
- Polarity switching for balanced input connectors
- MCS+ circuit topology further reduces noise
- Current feedback principle in amplification circuitry
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
- High damping factor of 700
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- Speaker output protection with over-current detection
- Highly responsive large peak power meters
- Two sets of large speaker terminals
- 4-step gain control
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode
For a matching preamplifier head over to C-2150
For more information on this model head over to Accuphase Laboratory
For pricing please give us a call! Contact details on home page.