Mobile Fidelity MasterTracker Cartridge
Designed in collaboration with Allen Perkins, Mobile Fidelity’s Japan-built phono cartridges follow the same layout as the cutting head responsible for making the grooves on vinyl LPs. MasterTracker boasts superb tracking sense, tremendous accuracy, and coloration-free performance.
MoFi cartridges are designed by looking at where a record starts: On a cutting lathe like the model used at Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. MasterTracker features a V-Twin dual-magnet generator that mirrors the layout of the cutting head that originally makes a record’s grooves. Employing two low-mass, powerful magnets aligned in a V formation parallel with the record grooves, this cartridge features stellar tracking ability.
- V-Twin dual-magnet generator
- Micro-Line stylus and tapered cantilever
- Well-damped billet aluminum body
- Ohno continuous cast copper coils
- 3mV output
WELL-DAMPED BILLET ALUMINUM BODY
The well-damped billet aluminum body controls resonances for tight, accurate bass reproduction. MasterTracker has the lightest-weight magnets in the Tracker Series, delivering the kind of detailed, open performance normally attributed to high-end moving-coil cartridges.
MICRO-LINE DIAMOND STYLUS
By using a Micro-Line diamond stylus shaped like the cutting head of a record lathe. MasterTracker traces vinyl groove walls with microscopic precision.
- Type: Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20 to 25,000 Hz
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000
- Capacitance: 100pF
- Output Voltage: 3.0 mV
- Tracking Force: 1.8 – 2.2grams
- Stylus Construction: Micro Linear
- Weight: 9.7 g
To see more of the MoFi range heat over to UltraDeck
To visit Mo Fi head over to Mobile Fidelity
Have a Question?
- Our address: 1/81 Guthrie St Osborne Park Western Australia 6017
- Our phone: 08 9445 2783
- Our email: pierre [@] revoluti