The AT-VM95E elliptical stylus cartridge is the entry-level 95 Series model in Audio-Technica’s new VM cartridge line. A line that harks back to Audio Technica’s early days as a manufacturer primarily of high end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today’s advanced technology. Like all VM cartridges, the VM95E is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove. This ensures outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge’s elliptical bonded stylus tracks the centre of the record groove for reliable performance and excellent fidelity. Includes mounting hardware.
Audio-Technica AT-HS10 Universal Head Shell
audio-technica AT-HS10 universal head shell
The lightweight aluminium AT-HS10 is a universal ½”-mount head shell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. Featuring an aluminium die-cast body, the AT-HS10 is designed to keep vibration to the bare minimum. The finger lift is positioned near the front of head shell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record. The head shell is equipped with gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission and comes with mounting screws. Available in black (AT-HS10BK) and silver (AT-HS10SV).
- Universal ½”-mount head shell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
- Ultra-lightweight aluminium die-cast body keeps vibration to the bare minimum
- Finger lift is positioned near the front of head shell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record
- Gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission
- Includes mounting screws
- Available in black (AT-HS10BK) and silver (AT-HS10SV)
- Comes included with the AT-LP5 and AT-LP7 turntables and is also suitable for use with the AT-LP120 and AT-LP1240 turntables
- Material: Aluminium
- Connector: Aluminium
- Weight: 10.0grams
- Dimensions: 13.7 mm H × 21.0 mm W × 52.0 mm D
- Accessories: Installation screws (16 mm × 2, 10 mm × 2), Nuts x 2, Plastic washers x 2
For other examples of Audio-Technica’s accessories go to AT6106
Have a Question?
- Our address: 1/81 Guthrie St Osborne Park Western Australia 6017
- Our phone: 08 9445 2783
- Our email: pierre [@] revolutionturntable.com.au OR jim [@] revolutionturntable.com.au